Cruentus Flaminis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesMain WebPageRegisterLog in

The Oldest newb of Shamanship app.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blackryda16

Postituste arv : 1

The Oldest newb of Shamanship app.  Empty
PostSubject: The Oldest newb of Shamanship app.    The Oldest newb of Shamanship app.  EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 11:26 pm

Username: Blackryda16

When u started play pop🇷🇪 2004

Previous Clan(s): Team Phoenix

How old are you: 24

Where are you from: Chicago, IL, USA

Your profile link: look up my user name, don't be lazy Smile

Why do you want to join Cis: I need people to play with, because of my low rank people higher up people don't want to battle me.

How active you will be in forums and matchmaker: I'm actually very busy, I wouldn't be as active. Maybe once or twice a week.

Have you got problems with a player of this clan and if you have then with who: No

Is there something that annoys you about this clan: The Rainbow color scheme lol nothing besides that.

Have you got any plans to make this clan better: Yes if I have time to learn the politics of match maker we could practice "plays" like in sports where we can call out a play and know how to respond quickly depending on the map.

Do you need a significant amount of training: no I've been around longer than most, I just need practice.

Can u reccommened a player(s) who is/are really good and you really want him/them in this clan: alwayzhigh is my boy!!

What do you hope this clan can achieve in the future: Respected for not quitting

Do you accept losing: yep I've lost a LOT

What is inspiring you to play populous as of recently: I dont know, I honestly have no explanation

Will you accept all kind of games including unfairs: hell no. . .I'm not sure what you describe as unfair. if you mean unfair ranking: Yes That doesn't bother me, but if my team mates don't speak to me, or if they quit...etc I don't like that.

Rate your skill's out of 100!:

Building skills: 60%

Mana skill level: what does this mean?

Trooping skills: 45%

Map knowledge: 75%

Farming skills: I don't know how :/ teach me! 0%

Shaman skills: 75% I'm the Shaman King

www.Twitter.com/DarrenNesbitt
Back to top Go down

The Oldest newb of Shamanship app.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum